Information on the processing of personal data of the user (“data subject”) who visits the website www.qality.it of the company Qality Srl (“data controller”), pursuant to (EU) Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
the company Qality Srl, with registered office in Lastra a Signa (FI), Postal Code 50055, via Ceramisti, 28, VAT n° 06714170484, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org, informs you that this page and those referred to through links describe the methods of processing of your personal data collected through the website www.qality.it, hereinafter also referred to as the “Site”, specifying that the following information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached through hypertext links that may be present on the Site and refers to resources outside the Company’s domain.
The collection of data takes place both without the user’s direct intervention, and with the user’s direct intervention (the latter hypothesis, which occurs if the user communicates his/her personal data voluntarily through forms on the Site).
The data collected without the user’s direct intervention are:
- Navigation data, which includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (completed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. Such Data:
- is of a “technical” type, in the sense that the IT systems and software procedures used to operate a site acquire them during their normal operation and the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols;
- are recorded within text files stored in the server memory (the so-called log files) and do not persist for more than seven days (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the Judicial Authority);
- although necessary for the use of web services, they are also processed in order to obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and to check the correct functioning of the website;
- data collected by means of cookies, i.e. small text files that the sites visited send to the browser used by the user for navigation and in which they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. Cookies are used for different purposes: performing computer authentication, session tracking, storing information on specific configurations set by the user (e.g. language), etc., all with the aim of improving operation and customizing navigation.
The data communicated by the user, on the other hand, are the personal information transmitted through the voluntary forwarding of forms on the Site and any messages to the contact addresses of the Company.
For each type of data processed and collection methods, the Company is required to provide the user, as interested party, pursuant to GDPR art. 13, specific information contained in the following web pages:
- Information on the processing of personal data communicated by the user on the web site www.qality.it
- Extended information on cookies installed by the website www.qality.it