Information on the processing of personal data communicated by the user (hereinafter “interested party”) through the website www.qality.it (hereinafter the “Site”) of the company Qality Srl, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The company Qality Srl, with registered office in Lastra a Signa (FI), Postal Code 50055, via Ceramisti, 28, VAT n° 06714170484, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org, will process the user’s personal data not belonging to particular categories (such as name, surname, city, e-mail address), collected by filling in the contact form on the Site, in an automated way and not, in order to provide the information service.
The processing is based on the interested party’s consent, specifying that the sending of the request for information constitutes an unequivocal positive action manifesting consent, and that failure to enter the data will not allow the provision of the service.
Personal data will be processed:
- by the subjects designated by the Company, pursuant to GDPR art. 28, as data processors (e.g. companies, consultants or professionals in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, management of the hardware and software of the data controller);
- by personnel authorised to process under the direct authority of the Company.
Outside of these assumptions, the data will not be disseminated or transferred to a third country or an international organization, nor communicated to third parties, except in cases where disclosure to third parties is required by national or European Union law.
The data will be kept for a period of 12 months following the performance of the service, unless the withdrawal of consent by the person concerned occurs, except for a further period that may be necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
The data subject has the right:
- to withdraw consent to the processing at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent given before the withdrawal.The appropriate application may be submitted by contacting the Company;
- to obtain from the Company, in the cases provided, access to their personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him or to oppose the processing, in addition to the right to data portability (GDPR articles 15 and ss.).The specific request can be submitted by contacting the company;
- to submit a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data according to the procedures provided for, if it considers that the processing of your personal data carried out through the site is in violation of the provisions of the GDPR.
Latest update: 25 May 2018.