LEATHER QUALITY CONTROL (QC)
• The Qality leather inspectors perform all the steps of the raw leather quality control process in a precise and dedicated way to provide clients with the highest standards in the shortest time:
• selection of production batches by means of fault control and inspection of all technical and stylistic specifications agreed between supplier and customer;
• individual skin trimming and stamping according to relative selection grade (I, II, III and reject) and inspection date;
• resistance assessment through crucial test verification (e.g.,: Martindale, Crocking, Veslic, Xenotest, Waterspot, Tape test etc);
• sending control report to client explaining checked performance levels for each article/batch/colour.